UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM

Life becomes easy when we get connected. Come on, my Chinese brothers and sisters, let's make a better Chinese community in Davis!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 still not a lot of guys here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osmanthus



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: still not a lot of guys here   Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:48 pm

only 39 registered? @@ we gotta think out a way to encourage ppl to come here.
I was wondering whether the new posts can be shown on the homepage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sigmand
Admin


Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm

看帖的多,回帖的少

osmanthus wrote:
only 39 registered? @@ we gotta think out a way to encourage ppl to come here.
I was wondering whether the new posts can be shown on the homepage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celestial
Admin


Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 am

I think it is way better than emails. People should love it. How about we make some posters to distribute and let more people know this platform?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
osmanthus



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:16 pm

celestial wrote:
I think it is way better than emails. People should love it. How about we make some posters to distribute and let more people know this platform?

good idea! you mean we post flyers on campus? @@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celestial
Admin


Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 am

osmanthus wrote:
celestial wrote:
I think it is way better than emails. People should love it. How about we make some posters to distribute and let more people know this platform?

good idea! you mean we post flyers on campus? @@

Yes, that is exact what I am talking about. It would be great if some one who has the experience or is good at design could join us for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irongate



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Posting in Chinese will make this forum much much more attractive   Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:36 am

我想我们都不是来这里学习或者练习英文的,如果我们来这里只能讲英文的话,那还不如去老美的forum呢,我相信他们本科生就有很多,人也很多。
而且,我个人认为在bbs上面写几句英文句子对提高英语特别是口语没有啥帮助 Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
osmanthus



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:58 pm

irongate wrote:
我想我们都不是来这里学习或者练习英文的,如果我们来这里只能讲英文的话,那还不如去老美的forum呢,我相信他们本科生就有很多,人也很多。
而且,我个人认为在bbs上面写几句英文句子对提高英语特别是口语没有啥帮助 Shocked

the problem is that not all of the ppl here can write or read english b/c some computers dont support chinese. well if you want to use chinese, that's no problem at all ah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superfarmer



Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:06 pm

这个真是很难搞啊,不知道mitbbs当年是怎样起步的。
osmanthus wrote:
only 39 registered? @@ we gotta think out a way to encourage ppl to come here.
I was wondering whether the new posts can be shown on the homepage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irongate



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: I suggest that we send emails to everyone about this board every once in a while   Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:31 pm

定期发email去让大家知道有这么一个论坛存在。
superfarmer wrote:
这个真是很难搞啊,不知道mitbbs当年是怎样起步的。
osmanthus wrote:
only 39 registered? @@ we gotta think out a way to encourage ppl to come here.
I was wondering whether the new posts can be shown on the homepage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: still not a lot of guys here   

Back to top Go down
 
still not a lot of guys here
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Were do you guys live
» Shop Angels and Southern SxS Guys...
» 3 guys and a empty pan
» Old Guys Rule!
» Ok Guys Vote on date!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UCD CHINESE STUDENTS FORUM :: Talk on the farm(农场杂谈)-
Jump to: